Insurance cover for the worst case scenario
Protect your innovative strength with the carefree package offering comprehensive insurance protection. Far above the market standard, we offer you with HELLER Protect, protection for your machines and, with HELLER Protect Plus, indemnification against outage costs in case of machine standstill.Protect your innovative strength with the carefree package offering comprehensive insurance protection. Far above the market standard, we offer you with HELLER Protect, protection for your machines and, with HELLER Protect Plus, indemnification against outage costs in case of machine standstill.
- attractive premium for new machines
- support from qualified and experience insurance partners
- insurance cover from renowned insurers
Insurance cover for your HELLER machines
- premium independent of shift operation
- repair without assessor's report for damage up to 50,000 euro
- low deductible of just 1,000 € per claim
HELLER Protect Plus*
The sensible upgrade to HELLER Protect
- insurance cover for breakdown costs in case of bottleneck machine shutdown following insured damage
- compensation for lost machine hours up to 100,000 € and a maximum shutdown of 3 months 3 month shutdown – deductible of 2 working days
* The insurance contract for HELLER Protect and HELLER Protect Plus is concluded with Allgemeine Versicherung AG, Gothaer Allee 1, 50969 Cologne. Operative procedure (contract initiation, contract end and contract support throughout insurance relationship) by insurance brokers Dr. Ellwanger & Kramm GmbH, & Co. KG, Königstraße 17, 70173 Stuttgart. Conclusion of a TPS Maintenance Agreement or Full Service Agreement with HELLER is required. The insured party and machine location must be within Germany.
Sales & Services
Do you have questions about our products and services? Please get in touch with us, we are here for you! Benefit from our global HELLER network with knowledgeable sales and service contacts located in your region.
Find your nearest personal contact.
No results could be found.
The HELLER Newsletter provides you with information about all current topics concerning our company, our products and services as well as upcoming trade shows and events. Register now to make sure you never miss any news from the HELLER Group!