Nothing less than made to measure performance
The HELLER component repair centres make fair value repairs to recoverable machine components or fit replaceable assemblies and ready-to-install service kits. This enables shutdown times to be reduced to the absolute minimum. Use of HELLER genuine spare parts, as well as quality tests ahead of delivery, guarantee full functionality of the components and assemblies.
- minimum downtimes
- use of genuine spare parts, as well as quality tests ahead of delivery, guarantee full functionality of the components and assemblies
- you get the full HELLER warranty
- fair value repairs to recoverable machine components
- spindle repairs
- fitting of replaceable assemblies (X-parts)
- fitting of ready-to-install service kits
Sales & Services
Do you have questions about our products and services? Please get in touch with us, we are here for you! Benefit from our global HELLER network with knowledgeable sales and service contacts located in your region.
Find your nearest personal contact.
No results could be found.
The HELLER Newsletter provides you with information about all current topics concerning our company, our products and services as well as upcoming trade shows and events. Register now to make sure you never miss any news from the HELLER Group!