Innovative solutions. Tailored for your industry.
The industry in the profile
- growing model diversity
- increasing competitive and cost pressure
Workpieces & materials
- pump body
- difficult materials such as high-strength steel alloys, stainless steel
- high chip removal rate, especially with steel and stainless steel components
- large and heavy workpieces with long running times (up to 1 ½ days for one workpiece)
Requirements for production
- minimal part costs
- reduced machining times
- complete operation on one system by multi-tasking and 5-axis machining
- machine and application flexibility
- high process reliability and stability
- complex machining operations, e.g. recesses in deep bores, intersecting bores
- multiple clamping
HELLER industry solutions
- flexible and stable machines with pallet changer
- multi-tasking machines
- machines for large part production
- 5-axis machining centres and 5-axis milling-turning machining centres
- 4-axis machining centres with additional applications, HELLER facing slide solution, for example
- XPC heavy-duty cutting unit
- automation/interlinking for lightly manned/unmanned shifts
- horizontal machining centres with heavy-duty machining unit and facing slide technology for the flexible production of energy recovery pumps/fittings for an American turnkey supplier in the oil and gas industry
- explosion-proof engines for the chemical, petrochemical and oil & gas sectors are produced on three CP 2000 milling-turning centres, setting times reduced and machining times efficiently increased
- H 2000 4-axis machining centre achieves 97 % availability. 40 % shorter throughput times and setting times at a German, medium-sized company that focuses on developing and manufacturing hydraulic valves
- two HELLER H 6000 4-axis machining centres with integrated HELLER facing slide for spheroidal graphite iron and steel castings at an Austrian industrial fitting manufacturer
HELLER CNC machine tools
Tailored for your industry requirements
Sales & Services
Do you have questions about our products and services? Please get in touch with us, we are here for you! Benefit from our global HELLER network with knowledgeable sales and service contacts located in your region.
Find your nearest personal contact.
No results could be found.
The HELLER Newsletter provides you with information about all current topics concerning our company, our products and services as well as upcoming trade shows and events. Register now to make sure you never miss any news from the HELLER Group!