Stable basic structure in various configurations
- high stability and damping through topology-optimised structural components
- optimised flow of forces through compact design
Kinematics of TRS stations optimally adapted to the process requirements concerned
- spindle units arranged horizontally or vertically
- TRS stations with one, two or more linear or rotary axes, tailored to the particular application
- infeed axis in the workpiece or in the tool
Robust machining units with permanently mounted tools
- horizontal or vertical spindle unit arrangement
- broad range of standardised machining units tailored to the requirements and to the process concerned
- tool mounted on the spindle itself for optimum connection and flow of forces
- automatic workpiece loading and unloading by gantry loader
- equipped with integrated workpiece transport system with lifting step or slide principle
- workpiece transport between the stations in fixed cycles
Sales & Services
Do you have questions about our products and services? Please get in touch with us, we are here for you! Benefit from our global HELLER network with knowledgeable sales and service contacts located in your region.
Find your nearest personal contact.
No results could be found.
The HELLER Newsletter provides you with information about all current topics concerning our company, our products and services as well as upcoming trade shows and events. Register now to make sure you never miss any news from the HELLER Group!