Ready for large scale series production
- all process-relevant media are controlled
- automatic workpiece/adapter changer for shorter idle times
- automatic wire change with integrated wire cutting device and wire preparation during the coating process
- optimised access and easy to maintain torch unit
- global service availability
|Product selection||CBC 200|
| Positioning range |
|750 mm / 610 mm / +/-47°|
|Clamping surface||800 mm x 460 mm|
|Workpiece length||max. 600 mm|
|Clamping load||max. 150 kg (incl. fixture)|
| Acceleration |
| Rapid traverse rate |
|Burner speed||max. 300 min⁻¹|
|Coating time||ca. 30 sec per bore|
|Workpiece change time||ca. 20 sec|
|Burner and wire change time||ca. 180 sec|
|Engine types||I3 to V12|
Sales & Services
Do you have questions about our products and services? Please get in touch with us, we are here for you! Benefit from our global HELLER network with knowledgeable sales and service contacts located in your region.
Find your nearest personal contact.
No results could be found.
The HELLER Newsletter provides you with information about all current topics concerning our company, our products and services as well as upcoming trade shows and events. Register now to make sure you never miss any news from the HELLER Group!