HELLER solutions at CMD
High flexibility, in connection to short setting times
CMD Costruzione Motori Diesel S.p.A. is part of the Loncin Group. It is specialized in high engineering process development as prototyping, mechanical parts production and components assembly in automotive sector. It is recognized as a leader company in fine mechanics for engines parts and driveline: engine blocks, cylinder heads, gearboxes, aspiration manifolds, oil cups are only a part of the wide range of products proposed by the company. The company has more than 250 employees and more than 50 CNC machinery of different size.
- production of different types of pieces with high volumes
- latest generation machining centres for high performance
- high flexibility, in connection to short setting times
- process reliability for high production
Project scope & solution
- 25 HELLER machining centres from pallet size 400 x 500 mm to 800 x 800 mm
- 4 and 5 axis machining centres for maximum flexibility
- specific spindle units for machining of different materials
- high productivity on installed machines
- process stability both on the latest generation machines (H series) and on machines installed in the past (MC and MCH series)
- high machine availability thanks to a close collaboration between the customer's maintenance department and HELLER's technical service
General Manager CMD
"Our collaboration with HELLER has begun in 2001. After a careful analysis of the solutions available on the market, we have chosen HELLER for the highest warranty and reliability of its machines."