Welcome to our website. We appreciate your interest in our products and your visit to this website. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site. The protection of your privacy when processing personal data is an important matter for us, which we account for in our business processes.
Service provider pursuant to § 13 of the German Teleservices Act (Telemediengesetz, TMG) and responsible body pursuant to § 3 Section 7 of the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutz-gesetz, BDSG) are Gebr. Heller Maschinenfabrik GmbH and HELLER Services GmbH, cf. our Imprint).
The HELLER website may include links to other websites which are not covered by this privacy statement.
We maintain effective technical measures to ensure data security, in particular for protecting your personal data against risks during data transfer and against unauthorised access by third parties. These measures are updated regularly to reflect the state of the art.
When using the website for purely informational purposes, i.e. when you do not log in, register or transmit information to us in any other way in order to use the website, we will collect no personal data except for the data transmitted by your browser in order to enable your visiting our website.
(1) We will use your personal data for the sole purpose of technical administration of the website, customer administration, product surveys and marketing purposes to the extent necessary in each specific case.
(2) Personal data will only be transmitted to government institutions and authorities in the scope of mandatory legal and national regulations. Our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality.
You have a right of access to personal data held about you and their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may have been transferred. Furthermore you have the right to obtain information about the purpose of the data storage. If you have consented to the use of data, you have the right to withdraw your permission at any time. In addition you have the right to demand the correction of incorrect data as well as the blocking and deletion of personal data.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP-address, that your Browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics, will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
As an alternative to the browser Addon or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link, in order to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt-out applies only for the browser in which you set it and within this domain).
Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data generated by cookies (including your IP address) and referring to the use of the website by downloading and in-stalling the browser plug-in available under: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=zh-CN .
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or if you are using a browser on a mobile device, you can follow this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future (the opt-out only works in this browser and only in conjunction with this domain). This will store an opt-out cookie on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser or if you use a different browser or a different device, you will need to click the link again.
(5) This website uses the following cookies:
(1) In addition to the purely informational content of our website we are offering you a range of services you are free to use if interested. To do this, you are usually required to enter additional personal details we use to provide the respective service. Any additional voluntary information you may be asked to provide is marked accordingly.
(2) If you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, we will store your e-mail address, and if provided by you, your name and telephone number in order to reply to your query.
(1) We may transfer your personal data to third parties in cases we are offering participation in promotions, competitions, bookings or contracts in collaboration with a third-party supplier. In these cases this will be specifically pointed out to you before your data will be transferred to any third party.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers for processing your data. These have been carefully chosen by us and have received a written mandate. They are subject to our instructions and are regularly reviewed by us. The service providers will not transfer the data to any third parties. Insofar these service providers are based in the US, we will inform you about this in the context of the respective feature. In these cases the data will also be processed in accordance with the applicable laws.
(1) We have embedded contents of the following third-party providers into this website: Google Maps and YouTube. We use embedded YouTube videos on our website stored on www.YouTube.com that can be viewed directly from our website.
(2) When you go to the website, the third-party provider will be notified that you have visited the respective sub-page of our website. Additionally, the following data will be transmitted: IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), contents of the request (specific site), access status/HTTP status code, transferred data volume as well as the website sending the request. This is takes place irrespective of whether the third-party provider provides a user account to which you are logged in, or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data will be directly allocated to your account. If you do not wish this to be allocated to your profile with the plug-in provider, you need to log out before activating the button.
(3) The plug-in provider will store the data as usage profiles and will use them for advertising, market research and/or customised design of his website. This evaluation (also for users that are not logged in) mainly serves to provide customised advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. In order to exercise this right, you must contact the respective plug-in provider.
(4) For further information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and the processing of data by the plug-in provider please refer to the privacy statements of these providers linked below. They also contain further information about your rights thereunder and setting options for the protection of your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the individual providers and URL with the respective privacy notices:
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; www.google.com/policies/privacy/ and www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Your trust is important to us. That`s why we will answer you, if you have any questions concerning the processing of your personal data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer in case of any requests for information, suggestions or complaints.
Data Protection Officer